Pyramid Party of India
The Pyramid Party of India was founded on 25 February 1999 by Brahmarshi Patriji. The founder president of the party was B. V. Reddy and he is also a meditator. The current National Leader of the party is Mr. Saurabh Bansal ,Rishikesh.
- Every citizen shall be provided access to Free Health Care facilities.
- Essential commodities shall be made available uninterruptedly through arevamped Public Supply System.
- Beggars will be kept off streets and public places. They will be provided special places and truly humanitarian facilities to suitably rehabilitate them.
- Equal rights and opportunities will be provided to women on par with men in all walks of life.
- Education will be made compulsory and totally free up to Graduation.
- The outdated Education & Examination system shall be revamped and the students shall have the right to choose a combination of courses based on their intuitive interests to learn. Appropriate guidance and counseling shall be provided in full measure.
- Financial assistance and every support required for proper and equal education shall be provided to all the economically weaker sections of the society irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- Individual merit shall be the preferred criteria for opportunities in any field of human activity.
- Sports and Performing Arts will be considered as Education and encouraged equally.
- Citizens opting to explore self-employment opportunities shall be provided the right to appropriate financial assistance and other benefits for participating in the nation's economic development.
- Unemployed Citizens up to the age of thirty shall be provided a fixed Weekly Unemployment Grant till such time as they get a suitable employment.
- Pyramid Party of India will encourage research and development in Holistic Health, Holistic Energy and Holistic Technology and Holistic Services.
- Pyramid Party of India will provide drinking water, irrigation, electricity, roads and transport facilities to each and every village.
- Tree cutting will be forbidden and will be considered a crime and a rural reforestation shall be promoted.
- Killing of any animal will be against the law.
Objectives of the Pyramid Young Masters' Association
- Taking the Science of Meditation to the whole World by 2012
- Living and spreading the concept of "Joy in Everything..”
- Developing Scientific Temper towards Spirituality and in Promoting Vegetarianism.
- Creating a New Generation of truly Miraculous Thinkers.
- Establishing PYMA centers everywhere in the World.
PPI 2004: 294 Seats: President Kanchi Raghuram: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/PPI-to-contest-294-seats-in-AP/articleshow/543549.cms