This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was KEEP. --TenOfAllTrades | Talk 04:01, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Possible vanity. -- Longhair | Talk 14:56, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
No vote for now Keep. Appears to be a full professor at ASU. Has an 11-page CV full of publications dating back to 1972. The article itself is pretty useless, but this professor might be notable enough for inclusion now establishes notability. Android79 17:36, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC); vote change Android79 03:56, Mar 7, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, just under the bar of notability, possible vanity. Megan1967 23:01, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. Article does not establish notability. Gamaliel 07:21, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Article has been updated, please review. Thank you.
- Keep. Article has now established notability. Thank you Capitalistroadster 12:09, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. Updated article establishes notability well above the bar. Alarm 23:26, 6 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Keep. Thank you for reconsidering the article. Further modifications will include a list of significant Chinese works, a list of significant articles published, and an overview of Prof. West's personal contributions to the field of sinology (major views and themes explored in works, etc.) Iluvchineselit
- Keep - David Gerard 15:21, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.