From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
deDieser Benutzer spricht Deutsch als Muttersprache.
en-3This user can contribute with an advanced level of the English language.
fr-1Cet utilisateur peut contribuer avec un niveau élémentaire de français.

About me[edit]

Actually the word deelkar was a phonetic transcription of my initials "DLK" in german, with an 'r' added for aesthetic reasons. pronounciation is deh-el-car or delcar (not deal-car, but I can live with that, too)

current Homepage

Sidenote: "Deelkar" is a very singular name on the net, and ~99.5% of all Google hits for "Deelkar" actually refer to pages by me, related to me, or otherwise mentioning me. the remaining ~0.5% (3 in about 700 hits) are a dutch car service, where you can rent space in a car/truck (deelkar meaning "part of a car" there) or similar coincidences.

I'm not one to soul-striptease or blog, so there will never be more than a little information here. So if you are really interested in what I'm doing online, go ask Google or any other search engine.

Some Templates to use: {{inuse}}, {{notenglish}}, {{PD-USGov}}, {{welcome}}, {{test}}, {{test2}}, {{unverified}}

Pages I edited (more than just typo-fixing etc.)[edit]

and lots of other edits

Images that I made myself/optimized/otherwise contributed[edit]

and some others I forget. (they don't show up in my contributions either, because I didn't edit the image text)

Disclaimer: I am a user of Wikipedia ( ). I have no affiliation with nor any control whatsoever over any other site that hosts this user page. Please see the Wikipedia Copyrights page ( ) and the GNU Free Documentation License ( ) for details.

misc stuff[edit]

I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:

Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0, 2.0, and 2.5
I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0, version 2.0, and version 2.5. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.