Yuki Asada (born 4 December 1965), better known by her stage name Fubuki Takane (高嶺 ふぶき, Takane Fubuki), is a Japanese actress and a former member of the Takarazuka Revue, where she specialized in playing male characters (Otokoyaku). She joined the revue in 1983 and resigned in 1997.
Takane was born in Kyoto, Japan. Having spent her entire Takarazuka career in Snow Troupe, she was the second regular star partner of legend Mari Hanafusa and is most remembered for two roles: Franz Joseph (the first of Takarazuka to be in this role) and Viscount Valmont of Kamen no Romanesque (The Takarazuka's adoptation of Dangerous Liaisons).
After she resigned from the company, she played Victoria Grant in Victor/Victoria in 1997. Her career is mostly focused on stage, but she also makes occasional TV appearances.
Notable roles and performance
Regular cast era
- Valenteno - Natacha Rambova
- JFK - Robert F. Kennedy
- Elizabeth - Franz Joseph
- An Invitation from Alice - Jack/Ernest (Leading Performance at Bow Hall)
Top star era
- Natasha of the Rainbow - Kaoru Sanjo
- On a Clear Day You Can See Forever - Mark
- Kamen no Romanesque - Count Valmont
- Victor/Victoria - Victoria Grant
- I Do! I Do! - Agnes
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying- Rosemary Pilkington
- Love Letters - Melissa Gardner
- The Golden Wings - Kinuko Hozhina